Today we wait for the outcome of Han Geng’s lawsuit..and while we wait, I would like to comment on some article I have read which aptly fits the past 26 years of Han Geng’s life…
We have seen Han Geng in shows, concerts and interviews..we know The Han Geng…
the one we see on and off stage..!
the one in and out of the spotlight..!
We read reviews and heard testimonies from friends to acquaintances to strangers..and all are very generous and warm in their praises and first impressions..Let me quote someone from the entertainment industry via her weibo entry…
18th August, 10:12PM via iPhone:
At recording today, I realized how big the power of Han Geng is.
And, his charisma on stage is fabulous!
His dancing is so handsome.
Source: Cai Huang Ru’s Weib
So here let me parody some basic life’s lessons that best describes Han Geng’s 26 years …What he has learned through those years.!
“Sometimes thinking about your life and sorting out what you have learned is just as important as tackling a new venture.”..unknown
- Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.(we know HG is a 3 year old at heart)
- Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.(that’s what he is…. using his time wisely,trusting his GR and expanding his interest/career)
- Laughing, crying, joy and anger… All are a vital. All make us human.(he has shown us his human side many times)
- The greatest truths in life are uncovered with simple, steady awareness.(well he is a simple man and is aware of current nature and trends)
- Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.(so far he has avoided that,he gave his money away!)
- Bad things do happen to good people.(that’s the truth..look where he is now..!)
- Paving your own road is intelligent only if nobody has gone exactly where you are going.(that’s exactly where he is going right now;concert first before album release!)
- Uncertainty is caused by a lack of knowledge. Hesitation is the product of fear.(he does experienced and faced that too)
- Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.(that’s a given fact which everyone knows)
- Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.(his friends and his Gengrice/fans)
- Your health is your life.(he prioritized his health by giving up his popularity)
- Chance is a gift, so act on chance when given the opportunity.(he grabs every opportunity given to him.!Just reading on how he got that song MY LOGO and how he was able to persuade Travis Payne and MJ’s personal selection of dancers not only to teach him dance but to be included in his MV..that’s a feat no-one can do except..because he is Han Geng..!)
- Kindness and hard work will take you further than intelligence.( It is proven in his life where people are helping him with no conditions)
- People deserve a second chance, but not a third.(He helps himself and make good use of it)
- Marry your best friend.(Ahhh This is yet to come true!Maybe, some of his friends did!)
- Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.(Everybody knows that,and we saw them is his apartment)
- Money makes life easier only when the money is yours free and clear.(He doesn’t borrow nor accept gifts readily.His mother’s shops and apartment are proofs of that)
- Carelessness is the root of failure.(He has always been cautious..took him a year to contemplate terminating his contract)
- Your actions now create memories you will reminisce and talk about in your elder years.(In radio shows he has mentioned numerous times..”looking back..” as if he is already a grandparent)
- Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.( By leaving his previous company,was what he did)
- Motivation comes in short bursts. Act while it’s hot.( He’s been there and done that! He motivates his fans to give to charity and he started from himself.He donates once again to the GanSu flood victims this time, when there was a call for help.He didn’t procrastinate even though at this time ,he could be in need himself!)
- Purposely ignoring the obvious is like walking backwards toward the enemy.(He faces his problems and his fears right on with boldness and a little trepidation)
- Taking ownership of failure builds the foundation for success.( Building his success on his failures is the kind of person he is, not taking advantage of others)
- First impressions are completely worthless 50% of the time.(That’s true for almost everyone of us too,but Han Geng belongs to the other 50%..hehehe)
- Personal glory lasts forever.(Could be true when he is himself and true to himself ! Earning his own place in the world without exploiting others)
- If you never act, you will never know for sure.(hehe…he always has the courage to act and challenge new things..like what he is doing right now at age 26!!)Singapore here I come …October 3!!
credits as tagged in pictures…