Many times mutual trust was mentioned whenever it comes to the description of the friendship between Geng and his “Rice” but this time I would like to add that it’s the rapport between him and his “rice” that makes him the envy of those in the entertainment field..
I hope we are not bored with watching Han Geng and the shows that he went on in recent days..! There are times when scripts are overlapping but so far where Han Geng and variety shows are concerned, this has been minimal….!!
A few months back, before Han Geng had his Geng Xin Concert, he went on shows in various TV stations and channels. Silent Distances was one of the earliest shows recorded but also one of the latest to broadcast..!
In this show, Han Geng showed a different side of him and this time he was trying his hands on DJ-ing and scratching. Look at him go with his fascination….
Just some highlights for now,while waiting for the ‘official” subs to come out..The rap by DJ Tattoo and MC Little Tiger was very interesting …
DJ : Are you all ready..? Are you ready……….? Fans : We are ready
DJ : Rap rap…blah blah (actually he was describing HG..haha..but I wanted to show how the fans response to the rapping..the last question was ..do you know what his zodiac star is..?) Fans : Aquarius..!
DJ : This guy has been to places and done many things in the pursuit of his dreams and for the sake of music. You all should know why he gave up all these for one thing… You should know what he wanted..! Fans : Freedom..! DJ : That’s right..!…and in order to continue pursuing his dreams, the place where he needed most in his heart is…… Fans : China..!
DJ : And the one you are waiting for is… Fans : Han Geng..!!
I was enthralled with the rap and the way the fans responded to the DJ..Please watch the videos and then you will see what I mean..!
Look at Han Geng’s expressions during the portion where the fans exposed/ revealed Han Geng’s secrets.They were so open in their revelations so one can see the rapport they have with each other.
Please take note that this show was done before his concert,actually it was done on June 30th..so some of the concert clips were added in later during the final editing. (It’s only my guess here. Maybe some of you know more about this and would like to make comment)
1. Han Geng describes his face features as taking after his father’s nose and in fact his father’s nose is much sharper/higher than his.He has his mother’s mouth and eyes but the overall look of his face is his father’s..
2. He mentioned that though his concert tickets were sold out in record time and he was glad of it but at the same time felt frustrated because his parents’ relatives were asking him for tickets..and which he didn’t have..!!
3. The host mentioned that people who are born under the Aquarius star are strange and peculiar. In other words not normal or ordinary…hehehe..look at Han Geng’s expression..he also agreed with the host because his friends too tell him the same thing..!
4. When the host mentioned about learning English, HG tried to stop her by saying that he is still in the process of learning and he is having a tough time with it.His fans requested him to speak a few sentences and you can see him “Speak English?”.The host interrupted by saying that they are very comfortable with the present language which is Chinese/Mandarin and so why must they speak in English..!! Han Geng then said that he wished the whole world would speak Mandarin..!! cheeky boy..!!
5. The host was impressed with Geng-fans’s warm reception of her and also mentioned about HG’s intention of paying his respects to her before the start of the program..she was touched with that because rarely “super stars” would make that kind of special effort.. as she understand that stars like that are very busy and don’t have that kind of time to go out of their way….!! ( I am paraphrasing what she said here so that you can understand the flow of the conversation)
6. First G-fan recalled an incident that happened at the airport..she was there as one of those G-fans who formed a barricade to protect him from other fans..there were some new fans and she heard them saying that they wanted to touch HG and was pushing and shoving trying to reach him and she was like hoping that he would move faster..and I think the barricade was broken and she shouted at him to run. He turned around to look at her and she was captivated, so instead of him running away, it was she who ran..only then that HG reacted..!! (please correct me here if I am wrong)
7. One time he had to go for an activity and happened to overhear some girl asking the teller to give her the seat next to Han Geng..he was suddenly alerted and went back to exchange his own seat number…!!
8. Second G-fan relayed the message to Han Geng that she will be getting married on Oct. 10 and her future husband especially wanted her to pass his message to him..”Han Geng Jia You..! his wife loves you and he too loves you”…They are planning to get married later this year and hope that Han Geng would come to their wedding, even though she knows that he would be very busy, but it’s alright if he can’t make it but be sure that his “red packet’ is delivered to them..! And make sure that it must be big and thick..hehehe..!!
9. Third G-fan teased him that indeed he kept up to his moniker of being a “3 years old Han”..he likes to play with strange toys like for example playing with Barbie Dolls…(the whole studio erupted with laughter).Han Geng defended himself saying that, that time he was on a show…!!! Also Han Geng used to say that he dislike junk food, but G-fans caught him many times sucking on lollipops at airports. She wanted to know when they can be paid for all their hard-work of receiving and sending him off at airports..!! At least what he can do is to give them a treat..!! ( again this is summarised not detailed) She is actually the fan from France…she told him that she will shoulder his expenses (as in food and lodging) when he goes there..!!! hehehe look at his eyes..!!
10. Fourth G-fan requested him to demonstrate his acting because she had seen a lot of his dancing and singing..they wanted him to act out a script by a famous author Qiong Yao and he replied with a play on the name Yao (shake)..he said I can’t shake it up..!!
In the end he acted out the part of the monk from the story… “Monkey Goes West”..!!
Can someone please clarify if that is the girl who composed the song “Wings of Love”..? The one who sang it.. thanks..
credits : happinessannie@YT